- How To Read A Book by Mortimer J. Adler
- Designing Your Life by Bill Burnett
- Poke The Box by Seth Godin
- The Age of Cryptocurrency by Paul Vigna
- High Output Management by Andy Grove
- The Truth Machine by Paul Vigna
- Creativity Rules by Tina Seelig
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu
- The Rise of Superman by Steven Kotler
- Thus Spake Zarathustra by Nietzsche
- The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker
- The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
- Change By Design by Tim Brown
It’s easy for me to lose focus and avoid reading the books I think I should read in favor of the ones that capture my attention, energy spontaneously.
I spent quite a few hours organizing the books I have amassed over the past few years. I considered their: page length, seriousness, potential re-readability, action-ability, and expected effect on my energy (alliterations are lit). After a few hours of fun introspection, oscillating between Amazon and Google Sheets (!?), I settled on this, generally, rank-ordered list.
Fun fact: If I read 40 pages/day, it would take 78 days and 3 hours to read all 13 of these.